Madarao Accommodation - Aya Lodge Madarao - Madarao Mountain Resort, IIyama Japan
Aya Lodge Madarao
Purchased in September 2017 and having a light renovation to appeal to western ski enthusiast and families, Aya Lodge Madarao has been designed to operate as a bed & breakfast ski lodge with a variety of room configurations that can be booked for a minimum 3-day stay ( week bookings preferred ). ... let's face it, who wants to ski less than a week in Japan anyway?
With a focus on comfort, style and good old fashioned mountain hospitality - we love making sure our guests have an amazing stay, never want to leave and always want to return back to the comfort and convenience of Aya Lodge Madarao.
Aya Lodge Madarao has 12 Guest Rooms with a total of 33 Beds in varying configurations.
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Rooms 551 & 552 - Twin Bed Singles, with Bathroom
- Room 511 - Queen Bed with Bathroom
- Room 512 - Family Room, Queen Bed + 2 x Single Futon with Bathroom
- Room 513 - Twin Bed Singles, with Bathroom
- First Floor Rooms
- Room 521 - Twin Bed Singles, with Shared Bathroom
- Room 522 - Family Room, King Bed + 2 x Single Futon, Private use Bathroom
- Room 523 & 527 - Twin Bed Singles, with Shared Bathroom ( or configured as Queen Couple )
- Room 525 - Family Room King Bed + 2 x Single Futon, Shared Bathroom
- Room 526 & 528 - Quad Rooms, Twin Bed Singles plus Bunks - Shared Bathroom
The lodge is equipped with a full commercial kitchen, dining room, bar, games room, laundry, ski drying room and is conveniently located an easy 200m walk to the ski runs. Local shops and restaurants are an easy 5-minute walk away.
Aya Lodge Madarao perfectly caters for the discerning guests that are looking for a fantastic location close to the lifts, stunning views of the mountain and valley from most rooms, style and simple Japanese comfort... and let's not forget our reputation for serving one of the best breakfast in Madarao - have you read the reviews!
For further information on how to secure a booking for the 2018/19 ski season contact Drew Innes on +81 090 4590 9119 ( winter only ) or +61 414 555 966 in Australia or email: firstname.lastname@example.org